INTRODUCTION TO PROFESSIONAL INTERNET MARKETING
WE HAVE A LOT OF GROUND TO COVER ON THIS TOPIC
The purpose of this information and all content to come is 2 fold! You heard it before you will hear it again. I’m serious I care about you and your success the only way I know how to prove this to you is to take the time to create content like this.
- Don’t waste your valuable time on things that don’t make any logical business sense whatsoever.
- Don’t waste your hard earned money on any such things either.
How old are you? If you’re under 35 years old you don’t have as much time as you think you do to get things right. If you’re 35 years or older you have 35 years or less remaining. Don’t waste your time.
Allow me to start at the end and work my way to the front. You have a business or income to build. In order to earn money you have one of the following 3 :
The only way you can create true time and financial freedom is through the successful sales results & then keeping what you sell sold. Another options is being able to create and manufacture follow up products to maintain fresh buyers.
THE MONEY YOU SEEK TO EARN COMES FROM OTHER PEOPLE HOW DO YOU GET TO IT?
51% of earth’s population has internet access. Buying products, services and opportunities online is only going to grow and increase. If you intend to have, create or build success these following questions have to be answered:
- How am I going to get attention & make people aware that I exist?
- Once I get their attention what will I say or do to gain their interest?
- After the become my income supporter how will I maintain/sustain it?
With the intentions of saving time and preventing information overload as stated in the video I am going to place everything in a specific order just as I did with the previous content. The following components of everything that you need and must have to create or build a business or income online with longevity are these:
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO HAVE TO DO PROFESSIONAL INTERNET MARKETING THE RIGHT WAY
- LEAD CAPTURE & SALES FUNNEL SOFTWARE
There are more moving parts and more to creating success than just the “internet marketing piece” the main goal is to have an automated process in place to handle your traffic when they becomes leads and leads when they become sales. The truth is no one is perfect and no one can convert 100% of what we generate so having the manual skills to back us up when automation fails is the best solution & option for anyone who wants to create a life changing lifestyle.
THIS IS AN ONGOING FIGHT/DEBATE/DISCUSSION THAT NEEDS TO BE SETTLED ONCE & FOR ALL
It’s extremely important that I clear this up. Before the internet people used physical forms of branding such as the following :
- business cards
- car magnets
- drop cards
- pull tabs
- news paper ads
- free community & local ads
I could be missing something but I think you get the picture. The question is why did people make an investment in these physical tools? Because they actually work even with the internet they still work. What was the purpose? To generate leads and get phone calls! All of that eventually led to sales.
What information do you think was printed on the physical tools? Maybe the business professional’s name, phone number, maybe address if they had a physical location where they conduct business. All content contained in the marketing materials all leads back to the same place “the marketer”.
So with what I just said what do you think the purpose of Professional Branding is? The answer is to lead everything back to you. So the next question is how do “I” Brand Myself Online?
You Brand Yourself Online by building your own professional website that tailors everything to you. Or you have a professional website built for you by someone trustworthy & honest enough to handle the integrity of your personal brand with care.
GOING IN DEPTH IN THE FUTURE CONTENT SO STAY TUNED
1. a website is a set number of pages ; or a group of pages that provide information that typically stays the same.
2. a blog is the live side of a website where the relevant discussion takes place. Post are displayed in reverse chronological order so that last update appears first.
3. a lead capture & sales funnel software is a program that integrates into your website that gives you the ability to manipulate the pages to create high quality lead capture pages, landing pages, etc to generate the leads or convert your traffic into leads. This also gives you the ability to create high quality sales pages which are your sales funnels.
4. an autoresponder is the only component of all components that makes true automation possible. First it integrates into the lead page of your lead capture page system. Once a subscriber submits their information the autoresponder automatically redirects them to the sales presentation or any place of your choosing. The autoresponder could have many features and functions in addition to its primary purpose and that is an automated follow up process. The autoresponder has bulk mailing and personalization capabilities. Instead of having to manually email your subscribers one by one you can write one message and it will automatically personalize the message to the subscriber.
Need an example? Opt in here chrisjerrodwright.com/cpa
5. content is the relevant information that is designed to educate, inspire, motivate and eventually convert a sale. This is what you actually put onto your blog. This is where you send your subscribers to. “it really is just that simple”. It takes content to create success and content to sustain it.
Examples are all over the internet
6. skills are required for success in any business, profession, or field. It doesn’t matter what it is. these are skills that you must be taught or trained by someone who does it on a regular consistent basis. Communication is a skill that you will not make it without it doesn’t matter if you communicate through text or video. You have to be able to educate people to where they can understand it well enough to want to buy whatever you sell.
Examples can only be found in my coaching program
2 things are required for a website to be possible.
Without these items it’s impossible to professionally brand yourself online. Your website is your primary place of branding where everything should be led and driven to. Anything you do outside of your primary place of branding is all secondary. If you want to save money & time while getting results then keep it simple.